- BUILD YOUR MILK STASH while you feed on one side. and this silicone pump will catch the leaked milk on the other.
- WELL MADE from a solid piece of silicone, this manual breast pump/milk catcher is perfect to help express and pump milk or catch milk on one side as baby feeds on the other. The suction cup on the bottom helps prevent tipping.
- FITS MOST breasts with ease and the silicone stopper will prevent spilled milk if it happens to get knocked over.
- PORTABLE size makes it easy take in your diaper bag or purse.
- STRONG SUCTION is easy to adjust based on how much you squeeze the base.
- A PUMP WITH A PURPOSE - a portion of every pump sold goes towards sending our Pink Pumps to areas of Haiti and Africa to help moms express milk for their babies.
Top Quality Food Grade Silicone
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Do not allow infants or children to play with the Nip Assist devices or packaging.
NOTE: If pregnant, consult with a doctor before use as nipple stimulation can cause early labor.
NOTE: If you experience any pain in breast or abdomen, stop use.
Wipe your breast to remove any residue and to leave it clean. Gently Squeeze the lower section of the pump. Center the nipple in the neck opening. Slowly release your grip on the pump. The suction should draw your nipple into the pump slightly.
Wipe your breast to remove any residue and to leave it clean. Fold back the edges of the flange portion of the pump. Center the nipple in the neck opening. Slowly release your grip on the flange and allow it to fold over the breast making a seal.
1. To collect leaked milk while breastfeeding, feed your baby in the football position to avoid baby kicking the shield off, spilling breastmilk.
2. Keep one hand on the pump to help prevent it slipping off and spilling breastmilk.
3. If you experience any pain or discomfort, break the seal of the pump and apply again with a gentler suction. (Method 2 is often gentler)
4. Use the dust free lid whenever the pump is not in use (full or empty) to prevent dust, hair, and lint from entering it and contaminating your breastmilk. The dust free lid DOES NOT prevent spills.
6.25 in heigh by 3.5 in wide
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Products ship within 1-3 business days.
Returns: 100% refund (minus shipping and handeling) for packages returned unopened. Partial refunds given for products returned opened or used.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
I love this pump! It is such a better way to collect a small stash of milk rather than feeling like a moo cow hooked up to an electric pump. The Nip Fix Oil feels so good if your nipples are sore at all and it makes this pump seal so tight I don't have to worry about it falling off if it just gets bumped. I didn't need a full freezer stash as I work from home but having frozen milk is so great for date nights and eventually a weekend away. I'm so grateful I found this and can just collect milk as I feed. So excited to give this to friends as shower gifts!
The pink pump has been amazing! I am able to passively collect about 5oz of breastmilk a day by using it while feeding on the other side. I love it!
I use this every morning and it’s been amazing. I’m so thankful I found this and will recommend to friends and family. Will be purchasing more for gifts!
Back to Mom Gives Back to Moms
With every purchase, you help us send Pink Pumps to mothers in need of expressed milk for their little ones.
As a small woman-owned business Back to Mom makes it a priority to advocate for breastfeeding and to help mom's around the world with their breastfeeding journeys.
Life For African Mothers
Back to Mom is privileged to be able to work with the charity Life For African Mothers. LAFM brings life saving medicines and midwife training to Sub Saharan areas of Africa. LAFM is making a HUGE difference one mother at a time and we are proud to have the opportunity to also help mothers and their infants with our Pink Pumps. Visit their website
Midwives For Haiti
Back to Mom is honored to also be working with Midwives for Haiti. M4H train midwives and skilled birth attendants in Haiti. They are helping to change the medical landscape for mothers and babies in a BIG way. We are so proud to be able to help with their mission of helping Haitian mothers and infants by donating Pink Pumps.Visit their website.