Premium Breastfeeding Bundle
Start your breastfeeding journey strong with this breastfeeding bundle. This includes products that will help you get a strong latch, build up a milk supply and keep your nipples happy and healthy.
- Nip Fix Healing Serum is liquid and rolls on in a thin layer. It goes straight to work healing your sore cracked nipples and restoring your skin’s natural moisture. The steel ball feels nice and cool against sore, irritated skin as you apply. PLUS, no need to clean up those pretty fingers from goopy creams and balms. It also makes a great lubricant for pumping!
- Nip Assist Latch Helpers are perfect for any mom with flat or inverted nipples or any mom working on weaning baby off nipple shields. They gently draw out the nipple making it protrude further and feel firmer which leads baby to latch more easily.
- Pink Pump - What makes our silicone breast pump/milk catcher different? You got it...IT’S PINK! This silicone pump will allow you to conveniently catch all that liquid gold one side while you feed baby on the other. Or take with you for a portable pump anywhere.
- Our adorable Carry-all cases are perfect for any mom on the go. Keep your breastfeeding must-have items with you at all times. Don't get caught out without your nipple shields, pacifiers and more. Also makes the perfect menstrual cup case.
Pink Pump, Nip Assist and Catch-all Case all top quality food-grade silicone.
Nip Fix - 4 powerful organic ingredients: coconut oil, sunflower oil, calendula oil, marshmallow root extract.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Do not allow infants or children to play with the Nip Assist devices or packaging.
NOTE: If pregnant, consult with a doctor before use as nipple stimulation can cause early labor.
NOTE: If you experience any pain in breast or abdomen, stop use.
Click for Pink Pump instructions
Click for Nip Assist instructions
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping: Products ship within 1-3 business days.
Returns: 100% refund (minus shipping and handeling) for packages returned unopened. Partial refunds given for products returned opened or used.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
I was given this kit at my baby shower. Honestly, this has been some of the most used stuff I was given. I use the Pink Pump every day at least for one feed to easily build up a stash of milk and save all the milk dripped. The Nipple serum was a life saver in the first few weeks when my nipples were cracked and sore. The little ball in it felt so good and the organic ingredients really seemed to help me heal. The latch helpers were really great the week leading up to the birth. I used them for 20 minutes a few times a day to draw out my nipples and stretch the skin a little to get them ready for latching. And I used them at the beginning before latching so there was a more solid nipple for my daughter to latch to. I am buying this kit for all future showers I attend!